- Lower level between Macy's and Neiman Marcus. Down the corridor next to Johnston & Murphy.
- Upper level near Nordstrom. Down the corridor next to Lucky Brand Jeans.
We have two covered parking garages. The East parking deck is accessible from Steele Street. The West parking deck is accessible from University Blvd. at Cherry Creek Drive South, just south of First Avenue or from First Avenue, just west of Nordstrom.
Additionally, we have outdoor ground level parking in Cherry Creek West located at the corner of First Avenue and University Blvd.
We also offer valet parking. This service is located off First Avenue between just West of Neiman Marcus. Rates are $10 for the first two hours and $2 for each additional hour.
For more information about parking, click here.
A variety of quick and easy payment options are be available to customers including cash (no coins), credit, or debit cards. All forms of payment are accepted at the parking management kiosks conveniently located at mall exits.
Community events are very important to us and our neighbors. We offer free parking during the Cherry Creek Fresh Markets, Cherry Creek Arts Festival, Wicket & Stick It Croquet Tournament, and Cherry Creek Sneak.
The Cherry Creek neighborhood continues to experience incredible growth and available parking is scarce. The result is that the shopping center’s parking decks/lots are heavily used by customers, but also by those not shopping at the center. Our top priority is to make sure our customers have the best possible experience when they visit. This includes having easy access to parking and entrance to the mall, so the implementation of this parking program became essential.
Cherry Creek Shopping Center has a variety of dining experiences available to you.
- Food Court - Located on the lower level East end of the shopping center. The restaurants available are Tokyo Joe's, Aromas Frozen Yogurt, Fresh Healthy Café, Panda Express, Renzio's Greek Food, Which Wich, Johnny Rocket's, and Wetzel's Pretzels.
- Starbucks - Both East and West locations are available in the walkway of the shopping center on the lower level.
- 801 Chophouse - Located on the lower level by the 1st Avenue front entrance and valet.
- Rise Pies Handcrafted Pizza - Located on the lower level by the 1st Avenue front entrance and valet.
- California Pizza Kitchen - Located on the lower level by the 1st Avenue front entrance and valet.
- Kona Grill - Located on the lower level by the 1st Avenue front entrance and valet.
- Elway's - Located outside, at the West end past Nordstrom.
- Brio Tuscan Grille - Located outside, at the West end past Nordstrom.
Yes, Currency Exchange International is located on the lower level near Neiman Marcus. For more information and to reach them by phone, please call 303.586.1144.
Cherry Creek has free Wi-Fi throughout the shopping center. Select .FREE_CherryCreek on your Wi-Fi enabled device's settings to attain access. If you are having difficulty connecting, call our Wi-Fi HelpDesk at 1-866-260-8488.
Please report any lost or found item to the Security Office at 303-388-2522.
Lost and Found items are held in the Security Office, located on the Upper Level.
For information on advertising on the back-lit revolving signs, please call JCDecaux at 213-608-0929.
For information about sponsorship opportunities in the shopping center, please contact Andrea Zediker, Marketing & Sponsorship Director, at (303) 388-2522.
Pets are not allowed in the mall. Only certified service animals are allowed in the mall.
The phone number for the mall is 303-388-3900. Security can be reached at 303-388-2522.
10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday
11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Sunday
Holiday, restaurant, cinema, department and individual store hours may vary.
Hand sanitizer can be found near the Dinosuar Gulch play area.
Cherry Creek Shopping Center provides on-site security 24 hours a day. The security office is located on the Upper Level, down the hall next to Lucky Brand Jeans. Security Dispatch can be reached at (303) 388-2522.
There are two ATMs located in the shopping center:
- On the Lower Level near the West Parking Deck entrance and Starbucks West
- On the Lower Level between Macy's and Neiman Marcus, near the restrooms
The children's Play Area is located on the lower level in front of Macy's. Please note that the Play Area is unsupervised and has a height limit of 42 inches. No food or strollers are allowed inside the area. The Play area closes from 2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. every day for cleaning.